India Again

Various photos from a 6 month return to Bangalore. The "again" because I have done various longish stints in Delhi and Bangalore before

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Must be a habit

Poor old Kevin.
Comes out to Bangalore with me, and I always seem to get at least 1 picture of him with a beer in hand.
This is taken from the "Tavern at the Inn", in the Museum Inn just behind MG Road, Bangalore.
Museum Inn is a nice find in the centre of town as the food is not massively overpriced, but traveller standard, and they have a choice of Chinese & Indian food.
The bar is really too noisy, but has draft beer (still Kingfisher) and snack food from the Chinese & India (& chips). Turns out that the general spice level of the snacks was too much for some.
Also the only place in Bangalore I know that does a Kathi Kabab (although the wrapping wasn't to the same standard that gained me a stone in weight in Delhi !) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home